Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Love this airport moment post!

I've followed along this blog for quite sometime now....
http://cheathamchat.blogspot.com/2012/08/airport-party-part-1.html?m=0

This precious little boy was brought home recently from Ethiopia. She just posted their airport moment and I just got so teary eyed!! I just can't believe that in one week that'll be us!!! In 24 hours we'll be loading the plane! AND We'll have James in our arms forever in just 3 days!!!! Pray for our journey!!

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a great 3rd trip! We are just preparing for trip two and court. I'm looking much more forward to the 3rd trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for some time...I am happy for you to finally be able to bring your son home! We use the same agency and we are waiting for our travel date for Trip#1!!! Best wishes to you!!

    ReplyDelete