Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

December Happenings...Part 2

Last Thursday was Hannah's MDO Birthday Party for Jesus.  We showed up a little early to watch them eat their 'party snacks'.  She was oblivious that I was there, even after she saw me.  Have I mentioned she loves her time there?!
Her little class

Looking over at Nana

Can I get down now?

This year we planned out our day for Santa at the Bass Pro Shop.  Last year we tried and it was a so crazy busy when we got there.  This year we went on Friday at 930...Santa starts working at 10. : ) We were second in line.  It was great!  It was a good Santa and best of all...free. : )  Of course there were tears from my bashful child, but stopped when she was given a candy cane. : ) We then shopped around for awhile, rode the carousel, and went to eat at Hard Eight BBQ just down the road. (Yummy!) It's our new tradition!  It was a great day. 
Daddy's girl

Pretty girl

Goofing around on the wooden bridge at Bass Pro

My Fav ; )

Love this one, b/c Santa is trying to console her. So Sweet

Happy girl now!

On the reindeer carousel

By the fishies with Aunt Hill (Caleb's Sister...Hannah is her mini-me...in looks and fashion!)

With mimi

It's what she asked Santa for  ; )

Just for fun here was last year's Santa pic...Can't believe how much she's grown! She was 5 months old

 We had Caleb's dad's side of the family Christmas party on Saturday night.  Mimi curled Hannah's hair for the first time.  She did so good sitting there!
Admiring herself


Then on Sunday, my friend Sara and I took Hannah to ride on the Grapevine North Pole Express Train. It was fun!  There was a pre-show that Hannah danced to and then the Train ride.  She loved it!  She didn't even cry when she saw Santa. Definately going back next year!
Just arrived aff the shuttle


Hannah wanted down!

Waiting for the pre-show to start, she was being so funny dancing around! I had to wrangle her for this pic.

Heading through the tree maze towards the train!

About to load up

Decorated so cute

Here we go!

Yep baby enjoyed the ride as well : )

Oh my, Sara and I laughed so hard at this pic.  Hannah made sure baby was comfortable!

Guess who?!

The Jolly old man himself!

Checking out her bell

Heading back now...so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment