Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Japanese Gardens, Pumpkins, and Cousins

We have had a busy, funfilled past few days.  Saturday we took Hannah to the Japanese Gardens and had so much fun.  She loves feeding the fishies and it was such a nice cool morning. 

Hi fishies!

climbing the big wall like daddy did when he was little

Playing in the water, yep I was soaked afterwards

All gone, eat up fishies!

Then that afternoon we went to our church to pick out a few pumpkins for our house.  I got some cute pics, but the patch is right off a busy road and parking lot so the background isn't so cute.  We may venture out to a 'country' pumpkin patch to get some better pics. 

She tried to sit on all the pumpkins. So cute.

HAHA I LOVE the look on her face.  She was stuck and falling back and not sure what to make of the hay.

LOVE this pic, DISLIKE the cars in the backround.  I need to figure out how to photoshop it.

Then today my cousin, Tracy, and her girls came out to visit and see our new casa.  We had fun and Hannah PASSED out from the exhastion of keeping up with the big kids. : ) Loving this weather!   Hannah just loves to be outside all the time.  It's great. 
Ashlynn, Hannah, and Kendyl

Love the way she watches the big girls!

Me and my girl Kendyl

With her mommy and my cousin Tracy

So Sweet

'bunny hunting'

My blue eyed beauty...and yes she wears a bow everyday,
 in fact she asks for one when she gets up in the morning! LOL

Having a snack outside

On the adoption front, paperwork keeps coming in and then going out, either to Austin to be apostilled or to Pittsburgh to our agency.  My todo list is dwindling down and I LOVE marking off what is completed!  We have our pychological testing this coming up Friday.  Wish us luck! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment