Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

2 years ago today...

...I married the love of my life!  Caleb and I were getting ready to say our vows.  It was such a great day.  I loved my wedding!   It's hard to believe that we now have our precious Hannah Faye and one more on the way, that God has made just for us clear across the sea! 
Here is a blast from the past....a few pics from when we first started dating in September of 2006!
Caleb had a boat when we started dating.  This was taken before our first real date.

Ugh, I was so skinny!

This was my first trip to his family ranch.  This is taken at the Regency Bridge, located over the Colorado river near San Saba, TX.  It's so beautiful there.  It's a one lane wooden suspension bridge that was built in 1939.

I just love this pic.  I think I had just bought my first pair of cowboy boots.  About to go eat at a small town steakhouse near the ranch.

Us.

 So after what felt like forever of dating ; ) ... he finally popped the question on May 8, 2009.....
In the middle of the Regency bridge!

Just engaged!!


 Then on October 24, 2009, we were married at University Christian Church by TCU...
About to say I do!

Just Married!  We drove off to the reception in his grandfather's 1950(?) pickup

Then after the end of our reception at the Ashton hotel in downtown Fort worth, we rode around the city in this ride.  So fun!

To many many more years of happiness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment