Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hannah's Halloween Parade at Mother's Day Out

This morning after dropping off Hannah at her Mother's Day Out we waited around for the parade to begin.  Hannah looked nervous!  She had her hand in front of her mouth as a way of hiding maybe?  LOL She looked to cute in her kitty tutu!  After she saw me and her Mimi she smiled and started doing a one year old skip of sort of thing.  It was really funny. Wish we could've caught it on video.  Here are a couple pics I was able to get.  She's the black kitty!
FYI the teacher is dressed up as SWAT, hence the baton. ; ) 
My pretty kitty

Skipping away back to class!  Her little minny mouse friend was like "what is she doing?!" LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Your Hannah is darling! I have been reading through your blogs and I know I'll be following along as you journey through your adoption. My husband and I are at the very beginning of our adoption process for a sweet Russian boy. We have two girls, and yearn for a little man to add some blue to our pink world. :) May I ask you if the agency "AAC" you and the blogger "Our Adoption Journey" is Adopt-A-Child in Pittsburgh? You both seem very happy with them after switching from other agencies, and I wanted to make sure that is the agency you are referring to. Thank you and I pray the best for you as you continue to count the days.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are using Adopt-A-Child. We love them! They are fabulous! Do you keep a blog? Would love to follow y'all journey! It's a great way to 'keep sake' your journey for your child! Let me know if I can help you in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for the information! I love how they specialize in Russian adoptions. I haven't started a blog, but I am wanting to document the journey, so I am thinking about it. If I do, I will be sure to let you know. :) It's exciting to read through other's journeys. I cannot get over how quick the timelines are for Russia in comparison to China and others. I am falling in love with the country. Just reading through a few blogger's blogs like yours has helped me think through and understand so much more of the process and the highs and lows everyone seems to go through. We're currently trying to pick a local agency for our homestudy to get the ball rolling. We know God has brought us to this, we just now need to understand how to go through it. I appreciate your willingness to help! Have a great day!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie if you want email me at
    melissarn80 @ yahoo . com
    Just remove all the spaces. It would be easier to correspond this way. I will say that id wait on the homestudy until you pick an adoption agency b/c Russia likes things very specific and your adoption agency will be able to guide your homestudy agency. Otherwise you may have to redo some stuff.

    ReplyDelete