- Today we have our Biometrics Appt!! Whoohoo!!
- I think our Dossier is being sent to Russia this week!!! : ) : )
- Today I start my second Advocare 24 Day Challenge! I LOVE Advocare. I have been a MNS and Spark lovin girl for over 10 years now. I did the 24 day challenge a few months back after I was finished nursing Hannah and lost 12 lbs! I've kept it off and I'm doing it again starting in one hour with my oh so yummy fiber drink. ; ) Since I'm running now, I'm hoping to lose a more than I did last time...which would put me very close to my pre-prego weight. Determination people!!
- Wednesday night I start my first women's bible study! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet some new God-loving women and learn more about our amazing Lord! I started reading the 'One Year Bible for Women' on January 1...And it's awesome! I'm excited to get in to this group so I can learn on a more indepth, personal level.
- Also this week I will get to see a sweet friend of mine that I haven't seen in some time...delivering her Spark to her ; )
- I will be visiting another very dear friend who just gave birth to her first baby, after many years of praying for him. And BOY was he worth the wait! You should see how precious he is!! I can't wait to snuggle up with him!
- And then this weekend Hannah, my mom, my Aunt J, and I are loading up in the burb and heading south to San Antonio to visit my cousin Rhonda. So excited! We haven't seen her much lately and it'll be Ryan's (her son) first time meeting Hannah! Rachael (her daughter) was able to make it up for Hannah's 1st birthday. So excited to get to spend a few days with all of them!
I hope you all have and exciting week ahead! : )
Just for fun, here's Hannah in my shoes before church with her Texas-sized bow ; ) LOVE her!