Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kitty Cat's and Pony rides: Picture Overload!

Ok so here is my belated Halloween post.  Caleb and I took Hannah down to Galveston on Halloween weekend.  We took our RV and stayed at the state park.  So nice and so CHEAP!  We had a great weekend.  Ran around on the beach, the Strand, the Seawall.  We love this place.  It's our home away from home.  On the Sunday before Halloween we took Hannah to the Moody Methodist Church and let her 'Trunk or Treat'.  She did not have a clue what was going on and looked a little unsure the whole time, but we enjoyed it!  She was a black kitty cat and just so stinking cute!  We then took her in her Fall dress down to East beach and let her run around. It was so much fun.  She was chasing me and daddy and I was able to get some GREAT pics.  So many I can't decide which I want to blow up.  I'm using them as her 15-16 month pics.  Here are a few!


"Meow"

Prettiest Kitty I've ever seen ; )


Checking out her loot


On a ferry ride, watching the dolphins

So sweet

Gorgeous!


Love this pic!

Having fun chasing mommy!




Then today at Hannah's Mother's Day Out she got to ride a pony for the first time. So me, Caleb, and Mimi snuck over to watch.  A few in her group cried, but she LOVED it!  She didn't want to get off.  First they posed them for pictures and then let them ride for a minute.  She didn't know we were there, but if she could talk she would be telling us all about how much she loved it and probably be asking Caleb/Santa for a Pony for Christmas! Haha

Watching her little friend stomp his feet at the Pony. LOL

Posing for her Pic (Can't wait to see it!)


Riding her Pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment