Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waiting is not my strongest suit...

Oh waiting...waiting...to apply!  I have a feeling one of the other reasons God sent us down this path is to teach me a little dose of patience!  Caleb and I are still waiting to put our application in.  It's looking like we'll send it in and start THE PROCESS(!!) in mid-April sometime.  We are 99% positive of the agency we are going to use.  We took these last couple months to really research and make sure Russia is the country for us (we didn't detour for that long, but we did make sure we are 100% sure Russia is for us!) and making sure of the agency we'll use.  I've also been blog-stalking MANY families that have or are adopting from Russia (see the plethora blogs that I follow to the side).  I have been learning invaluable information regarding the entire process.  It's so exciting to see so many families united with their son or daughter.  Russia sure makes some cute babies!!  A BLOG I'm reading of another family adopting from Russia, had a fundraiser for one of Russia's baby homes.  She was selling these SHIRTS that states "I believe" in Russian on the front and on the back is Psalms 68: 5-6 which reads: "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families"  in Russian and English set in the shape of Russia.  We loved them and bought each of us one.  We got them yesterday and I'm sporting mine today : )
Sooo these days, our little Hannah is just keeping us busy crawling all over the place and getting into everything!  She's growing up too fast!  I need a pause button to slow her down!  Poor thing caught my cold, but she's doing alright....doesn't slow down her play time any!  She's not been the best baby food eater lately, she'd rather have puffs and table food, and yogurt...Oh my she loves the yogurt!  Here are some recent pics of our princess... Enjoy!
HAHA this was taken yesterday.  Poor thing was not feeling good!
   
From our Texas 'Blizzard'..She was less than thrilled to be sitting in the middle of the yard with this cold, White stuff!
  
On the move with her first pigtails!


The girl LOVES to swing!

From Valentine's Day.  LOVE that smile!


4 comments:

  1. Your little girl is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Best of luck with your adoption plans. You will learn to wait, to adapt and have good days and bad along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the shirts! Can't wait to see how your journey unfolds....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just visiting your blog for the first time today, and wanted to say Hi. Your little girl sure is a cutie! I'm totally going to be blog stalking you when your process starts rolling. Good luck, and if you have any questions let me know. I looooove to talk about adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is absolutely adorable!! Just found your blog and can't wait to see how your journey unfolds....
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete