Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm teaming up with TNT and LLS again!! Please help!

That's right!! I am teaming back up with Team in Training (TNT) again this fall in efforts to help raise funds for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)! I'll be running the MetroPCS Dallas 1/2 Marathon in December. Those who know me know I ran the same 1/2 marathon with TNT back in 2008. It was a fabulous experience!  I am so proud to be a part of this amazing group and with your help can hopefully meet or even exceed my fundraising goal!

I know you are probably thinking I'm crazy for doing this now, with James coming home SOON(!!), however I LOVE this organization and have been wanting to do this again for some time now. And the time now! This mama needs to get back into running and, by joining TNT and raising funds for LLS, I am being Intential about it as well!! 

So, I'm asking you to help by making a donation to my fundraising campaign. No donation is too small!! Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated!

Please use the link below or click on TNT badge to the right to donate online (quickly and securely) plus learn more about my progress.  You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. 
  
   http://pages.teamintraining.org/ntx/mpcsdlsm12/mcrocker
  
If you know me, contact me if you would like to pay by check. You just make it out to 'The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society' and send it my way.
  
Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.  I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support and help constribute to finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma. This money raised is also used to help improve the quality of life of patients and their families.  I know all too well how any cancer can greatly affect peoples lives. I am completing this event in honor of all individuals (and a couple of specific ones) who are battling or who have battled any type of cancer. 
I greatly appreciate your generosity! Thanks in advance!!!

P.S. I would appreciate it if you would forward this blogpost to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment